Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Recipe for Life

    

I am 22 and ready to take my life in a new direction. I graduated from undergrad this winter and my only set plans for my future are to embrace the independence my youthfulness is privileged with by stretching my wings and traveling to Europe for 39 days. My first big adventure will begin soon and I am ready to throw myself into the moment and cherish each and every part; the good with the bad. With most big things that have cost time, more money than I feel comfortable spending, and my sanity at moments, I am plagued with conflicting emotions of excitement and fear. Both normal and expected feelings, I relish the knowledge of achieving my goal despite my fear and conquering the challenges that have presented themselves during the planning process. This trip's importance is rooted in a need to affirm my agency in my life and to satisfy my thirst to experience God's world and all its beauty.  By diving into my own story through my own narrative I will begin to write my own recipe for Life. I hope to feed my soul by filling it with people, places, plenty of delicious food, laughter, love, and so much more.
This will be my place for thoughts~




The Wild Gooligan in her natural habitat.







No comments:

Post a Comment